Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees consists of five parent representatives, an elected staff trustee and the principal.
From time to time the board may co-opt other parent representatives. The Board of Trustees is responsible for governing the school by formulating policies, procedures and ensuring the efficient, effective running of the school.
The Board is responsible for Governance matters. The Principal is responsible for the Management of the school.
Board of Trustee Members
- Ken Willetts – Chairperson
- Mary-Anne Robins – Vice-Chairperson
- Chris Blondell – School Review
- TBC – Finance
- Geoff Armstrong – Property
- Wendy Kitto – Principal
- Leah Heaps – Staff Representative